Shoe Goo permanently repairs leather, rubber, vinyl, and canvas with a formula that's stronger than glue. It seals upon contact to protect and prolong the life of your shoes and more. To use, clean and dry the surface of your article to remove dirt and debris. For best results, roughen up the surface before applying Shoe Goo directly to the area to be bonded or repaired. Allow to dry for at least 24 hours before use. Some materials may need 48 to 72 hours to reach maximum strength. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
* Formula is stronger than glue
* Seals upon contact to permanently repair items
* May be used on leather, rubber, vinyl, and canvas
* Most materials dry within 24 hours
* Helps prolong the life of shoes and other gear